From using your photos without your consent to mining your psychographic data, do these huge privacy issues spell the end for Facebook?
- How Facebook seems OK with using your photo in a national ad without your consent
- How one brave guy in Colorado filed complaint against Facebook
- When is it a company’s ethical responsibility to NOT screw you over?
- How your Facebook likes reveal intimate details about your personality
- Why it would seem that it’s really, really dumb to trust Facebook with your data
Resources mentioned in the video
ReadWrite article | Facebook Hit With Another Lawsuit After People Finally Catch On To False Likes
Scribd lawsuit file | Case5:-14-cv-00132-PSG
BBC news article | Facebook ‘likes’ predict personality
Business Insider article | Well, These New Zuckerberg IMs Won’t Help Facebook’s Privacy Problems
Insightful stuff, written tongue firmly in cheek.
See you on Facebook. Kidding.