In today’s podcast we are diving into the intersection of neuroscience and marketing. As the Web Psychologist, this is one of my favorite topics! My guest is Roger Dooley, who I met through the conversion community. And we shared the stage this year at the Conversion Summit in Germany.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on ITunes
About my guest: Roger Dooley
Roger is the president of Dooley Direct, LLC. He’s a consultant and entrepreneur who combines knowledge of emerging phenomena like neuromarketing and social networking with decades of hands-on marketing experience.
He helps companies understand the implications of new technologies and techniques, and guides them in the implementation of practical strategies to adapt to them.
During the podcast, you will learn
- The surprising research about pricing
- How to differentiate similar items with price (and why you should)
- In business what is more important than the question ‘why’
- Even brilliant marketers make mistakes: Starbucks misstep with their loyalty program
- How to create true customer loyalty
And much more!
Resources mentioned on the show:
Roger’s great book, Brainfluence
Beyond a/b testing
Where brain science and marketing meet. He covers both breaking news about relevant brain research as well as “big picture” topics like ethical dilemmas posed by cutting-edge technology.
Roger also blogs regularly at Forbes.com